Apr 1, 2012

March RAK Wrap Up and Big Thanks!


Thank you to the ladies over at Book Soulmates for hosting Random Acts of Kindness, this month was my second time doing RAK and I got two great books and sent two!

What I got :
Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)Oppression (Children of the Gods, #1)


What I sent:
Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5)Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)

A Big thank you to: Book Savvy Babe and Dark Angel Reader, whom I both sent and recieved these books! 

I will be doing RAK for the month of April, here is my wishlist from Goodreads on what I cant wait to read and old reads that I want to read :)


What is on your wishlist for the month of April? I'm number 48 on the list!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome RAK!! They all are great books. I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete