Mar 31, 2012

In my Mailbox {21} Wide Open, Atlantean, The Waiting Booth

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

  • Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox. 
  • I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you. 
  • You don't have to call your post In My Mailbox... (some people don't even have mailboxes!)
  • I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
  • Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list. 
  • Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!
    This week I have many awesome books that I cant wait to read!!!

    I got Wide Open by Deborah Coates for review, I was excited to have her as a guest author on the blog and now I get to read her book. Isn't her cover awesome? I won Atlantean by E.N. Watkins on goodreads, the synopsis sounds awesome and I love the myth behind Atlantis. The Waiting Booth and Whisper of Memory by Brinda Berry I'm reading for an upcoming tour and I really excited to read this series, I wish I would of known about it earlier.

    Print:
    Wide OpenAtlantean (Eternal Trilogy, #1)

    eBook:

    the+Waiting+Booth+-+Brinda+Berry.jpgWhisper of Memory (Whispering Woods Book 2)

    Wide Open by Deborah CoatesReceived from Tom Doherty Associates
    What about you? What did you get this week?

    4 comments:

    1. Oooh Wide Open looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check it out!

      My IMM + Giveaway

      ReplyDelete
    2. njoy all

      and i totally agree

      Oooh Wide Open looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check it out!//

      ReplyDelete
    3. WOW, those covers really pull you in... will be off to check out these titles! Enjoy

      Here is my IMM

      Happy Reading!
      Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wowa! "Wide Open" has a gorgeous cover. First time I've seen it.

      ReplyDelete