Mar 3, 2011

River Marked

River Marked (Mercedes Thompson #6)River Marked by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Oh how much I love the mercy thompson series! Such a great story and so much happened. Mercy and Adam tie the know! woot I was so excited about this and I love this couple so much. After the wedding they are off on their honeymoon which Adam was hoping that the only eventful thing that would happen was hiking, exploring, relaxingand some lovin. But as always wherever Mercy goes chaos follows, but this time its her past thats making trouble for these honeymooners. Mercy and Adam have to deal with an extremely powerful creature in the river by their camp site, powerful avatars aka "Walkers" and lots and lots of stress on their relationship. Luckly these too have a strong bond and fight to keep each other safe and against all odds. Love this story I was on the edge of my seat the whole time worrying that something horrible was going to happen at each turn of the page. Cant wait for more of the Mercy Thompson series!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Patricia Briggs, you got me beggin' you for Mercy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69NUFqnmO7o

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she really does know how to write an awesome book! Love thats song btw (:

    ReplyDelete