May 24, 2018

{Review} Savage Prince by Meghan March

Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy, #1)Savage Prince by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
GENRE: Contemporary Ramace
THEME: Erotica, Mature, Dark
RECEIVED: Bought
Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy, #1)
Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy, #1)
by Meghan March

4.36 · 3,105 Ratings · 515

BLURB:
I do what I want and who I want. I don’t follow anyone’s rules—even my own.
I knew I shouldn’t touch her, but it didn’t stop me.
Didn’t stop me the second time either. Only made me want a third.
My lifestyle suits the savage I am, and she doesn’t.
But Temperance Ransom is my newest addiction, and I’m nowhere near ready to quit her yet.
I’ll have her my way, even if it means dragging her into the darkness.
Hopefully it doesn’t kill us both.

REVIEW:

I absolutely loved the Mount Trilogy, so of course when I read this was in the same world, I couldnt wait! Sadly I did wait because I need to have the complete story, I'm not a cliffhanger fan at all if I have to wait for the next book. Now that I have read it! Wow! Such an awesome and intense start!

I adored Temperance, she is sweet and sassy and has a bit of a kinky side to her. She is a hard work and loves her job her boss, but she's missing a little something. When she goes out to meet a possible client and runs into a stranger who introduces her to a world she didnt know she was missing, the sparks go flying.

What was great about this was the mystery of who the stranger was, I like reading Temps POV, she became enthralled with this sexy man and didnt even know his name. Even better is she gets the help form another favorite series from Meghan March, the characters are brought in to help Temp navigate the artistic life she left behind and discover her who mystery man is, I missed this group of crazy girls from the Beneath series.

In the end, it is a cliffhanger, but all the books are out so I'm already digging in. I like the ending though, I'm super curious now because this guy has a dark and sexy side and a dark and dangerous side, seeing very similar to Mount. Cant wait!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment