Aug 21, 2015

{Review} Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett

Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

GENRE: Contemporary
THEME: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
RECEIVED: Bought

BLURB:

Never in your wildest dreams could you begin to imagine all the filthy and depraved things that go on inside The Wicked Horse. Step inside and Woolf Jennings will make every one of your dirty fantasies come true.

He’s covered in a facade of deception. An enticing blend of multi-millionaire and hot-as-hell Wyoming rancher, those that think they know Woolf Jennings admire his abilities to preside as CEO of his family’s cattle and oil empire. But only a privileged few truly understand what fuels the glitter of depravity in those gorgeous blue eyes. Only a few know he’s opened up a sinfully erotic and private sex club named The Wicked Horse right at the base of the beautiful Teton Mountain range.

Sweet Callie Hayes has returned home to Wyoming and is looking forward to starting her life over again. After a night of impetuosity, she’s managed to put herself right in Woolf’s line of sight… the man who she foolishly offered up her virginity to years ago and was flatly turned down.

Now Woolf is seeing that Callie is all grown up and has a kinky side to her that leaves him as confused as it does turned on. Worse yet, both Callie’s dirty desires and sweet heart are getting under his skin, and making Woolf question everything he’s ever believed about himself.

REVIEW:

My love for the Cold Fury Hockey team drew me to the Wicked Horse series, because I knew if Sawyer Bennett was writing it, I would be hooked in a heart beat. I love how Bennett brings out the intense connection with her couples, not matter if its sports connected or a deep passion in looking for something different in romance. Wicked Falls is all spice and everything nice and an alpha male who knows how to heat things up.

Wicked Falls follows Woolf Jennings, the CEO of his family’s oil and cattle empire, which makes him a multi-millionaire catch for anyone who catches his eye. But Woolf has always had a sweet spot for his old friends sister Callie and when she comes back into town, all the memories and smoking hot connection are brought back to life. However Woolf has a secret and its hidden on his ranch in the form of a night club called Wicked Horse, behind the scenes is a dark more kinky side and he isnt sure how his sweet Callie is going to handle it.

Woolf isnt what I expected, I was expecting more a rich playboy who is swept off his feet by a ordinary girl. But no Woolf loves his work, respects what his family built, and opened his nightclub to keep his real passion going. Truthfully he is still looking for himself, he thinks he knows what he wants in the romance and kinky side, but in actuality he has always known the one girl who would fill that void. I liked that he wasn’t ashamed of his dark side and he had people in his life that enjoyed the same life and respected the business. I liked his relationship with his best friend Bridger, Bridger helps Woolf go in the right direction, he realizes his friend is having a hard time understand what he wants. Then there is Callie, she is a surprise for him and also someone who brings out the passion in him.

Callie was a little harder for me to connect too, I felt for her after her fiancĂ© cheated on her. I think for me I felt that if she cared for Woolf so much and wanted to be with him, she should of opened up to him more. I liked that she enjoyed his world, but it wasn’t really what he wanted, as he was still looking for that special something. There are some really hot moments with Woolf, Bridger and Callie, and I can see how much Callie grows to understand Woolf.

Overall I loved the growth in the main couples relationship and that they both were able to find what they were looking for. In the end the secondary characters almost stole the show, especially Bridger and Caine, there is something about those alpha men, I know their books are going to be hot and yummy. I definitely cant wait and hope to read more on how Woolf and Callie progress.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment