Feb 25, 2015

{Top 5 Reasons} Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid

 Is a feature where I pick a title and give you five reason why you should read this book. Hopefully it will be something to help with recommendations.

I love humor in romance and its my go to when I'm in a major book rut. But as someone who also love social media and reads the gossip columns like Perez Hilton, I was squeeing and the synopsis for Hooker and the Hermit! The reviews and rating for this book on goodreads dont lie, this is a must read!

Add it to your TBR list: Goodreads

1: The Humor
What is not to love, when a social awkward social media blogger is stuck working with the bad boy rugby player Ronan who needs Annie aka "The Hermit" to help him with his image. There were so many laugh out loud moments with these two, Annie is constantly doing cute but awkward things in front of Ronan. On the side she is totally bashing him in the social media world, this of course was before she met him.

2: Romance...So Much Tension!

The romance is nicely built up. Ronan is the first of course to instigate any interest. While Annie is practically terrified by his constant persistence. Ronan has gone through a really bad break up and there is something sweet and innocent about Annie that he cant resist. The tension between the two is fantastic and Annie finally starts to open up to someone outside of her social media life.

3: Blogging!

As a blogger I love reading in books about bloggers, I guess Its like I can connect to the character more because they love something I love. Annie is a social media genius and its funny to read her post and how other people comment on them.

4: Secrets

Annie has a long going secret through the book, where Ronan doesnt know that Annie is the blogger who bashed him and then started connecting to him through emails. I was wondering how this was going to play out... Would Ronan fall for the blogger? Would he choose Annie? Will he be mad when he finds out?

5: The Writing

L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid are a double threat, I really hope they write together again! The story never slowed down, I was either laughing, gasping, omging, and fanning myself from beginning to end. There is never a dull moment and the characters will win you over in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment