Mar 25, 2014

{Book to Movie} Divergent


I know many of you, like me, saw Divergent this weekend. Its been doing great in the box office, already over 50 Million, which means a sequel will definitely be made!

It's been a while since I read the first book, but I have to say I really enjoyed the movie from the cast, settings, to the emotional scene with Tris's parents. I felt they captured the key moments I was looking for and also made it enjoyable for the people that didn't read the book. My husband who didn't read it thought it was great, although a little slow at the beginning, he enjoyed the action and plot nonetheless.

Another surprise was how much I loved the bad boy Eric. The actor that played him surprised me as he fully made me want to hate him, but I also thought he was awesome!

I also thought Kate Winslet did a great job playing a villain, I was surprised on how creepy good she was with her perfect and professional nature.

Out of the cast, who did you all feel did their book characters justice and who just didn't fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment