Mar 20, 2012

{Book Tour: This or That} with Rachel McClellan author of Fractured Light

Fractured LightToday on Seeing Night Reviews, author Rachel McClellan is here to answer a This or That questionnaire for The Teen Books Scene Tour.
1) Movie theater or home movie – Right this second? Movie theater, but the home I used to live in had the coolest theater room ever. I would chose that any day.

2) eReader or Print – Still hooked on print.

3) Twitter or Facebook – Facebook. I still haven’t figured out Twitter. What’s a hash tag?

4) Hot Chocolate or Tea – 1/3 cup hot chocolate and the rest whip cream.

5) Rain or Sun – Tough one. I really do love both.

6) Comedy or Drama – Comedy, but like Step Brothers funny, not Mr. Bean funny.

7) PC or Mac – I have and use both.

8) Sweet or Spicy – Sweet, but I like my men spicy (really only one man, and he’s spicy).

9) Black/White or Color – Color, but, oddly, my favorite color is black.

10) Traveling in state or Traveling out of state – In Maine? In state.

Fractured Light Blurb:
Llona Reese is used to living on the run. After the Vykens killed her parents, she knew they would eventually come for her too. But she never felt ready to face them---until now. Defying the Auran Council and everything she's been taught, Llona must learn to use her power over light as a weapon if she wants to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment