Jul 5, 2013

Follow Friday {66} Share your favorite book with a war in it or an overthrow of the government


Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.
How does this work? You follow a blog, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: Today’s is the US’ Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.

I haven't read many war books or government overthrow stories besides the popular Hunger Games and Enders Game. The latest that I have read that I enjoyed was One by Leigh Ann Kopans, where the world has superheroes who are watched over secretly by a government-ish run facility called the Hub.



5 comments:

  1. I LOVED this book!! I highly recommend it. Great choice. Bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with the book you mention. I went with 'Year of the Ram' - historical fiction.

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin'.

    Here’s my FF

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of this book before but it does sound intriguing. You can see my FF here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/07/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Hunger Games! I've never read Ender's Game though. I'm a bloglovin follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about this book! I need to jump on reading it!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete