Aug 10, 2012

Follow Friday {44} If you could start your blog over

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #98
Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.

Q. What would you do over if you could start your blog again from scratch?
A: I cant really think of anything major that I would change. But maybe the name of my blog? I launched in 2004 and I cant remember where I came up with the name, so that might be something I would do differently. But other wise the look and feel, I like and what I review and read wouldn't change either.

6 comments:

  1. Woah, you're a really seasoned blogger! :D I just started a few days ago with my friend, lol.
    Your blog is really beautiful, by the way. <3
    +1 New Follower via GFC! :D

    ~Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably my name too. Maybe. Not sure. But it would probably be worse than it already it is. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. There's nothing I would change. I definitely was wondering about my name-- especially with including YA in the title since I still read pretty broadly, but I'm okay with it because I read MOSTLY ya.

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah...you started back in 2004??? That's an amazingly long time!! I'm impressed :) Also, I wouldn't change anything on the look and feel of your blog, either - it's great! Started following via RSS and if you want to see my FF post you can find me here:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/08/feature-follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would've had a plan sooner. I think it would've saved me a lot of trouble if I'd actually decided to start blogging rather than at some point realizing I had become a blogger lol.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's so long! I just started like, last week!(:

    Followed via Linky!
    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete