Feb 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays {35} The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

My Teaser:
I felt the stares of other students. In my peripheral vision, I saw them huddled under the covered path, waiting for the rain to let up. They gawked at Noah's long figure leaning over mine, his hand pressed on the steel by my ear. He didn't inch closer; he was asking, waiting for me to make the next move.

But as my faced burned with the feeling of his eye and their eyes on me, the other students began to disappear one by one. And I dont mean walked away. They disappeared.
 Page :258 of 456   "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Post in the Comment Box: Whats your teaser for Tuesday?

7 comments:

  1. Very eerie! My teaser comes from the latest installment in the Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very teasing! Now I've got to know how they just disappeared.
    My teaser this week is funny:
    Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this. Fab teaser.
    Here's my TT for this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read this one so bad. I've been pining for it for forever.

    Great Teaser.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book! I hope you are enjoying it, people either seem to love it or hate it.

    Tiffany
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this one on another site. Good teaser. Makes me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete