Jul 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Challenge #1

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

For this mini-challenge, hosted by IB Book Blogging, I have to answer two questions:

1. What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian, etc.)?
My favorite myths are Native American. I'm not sure if its because of my native American heritage but I love the stories of the Coyote and Raven the most. When looking for a new book I usually search the web too see if there are any new book with this myth.

2. What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?
My favorite book with Native American Mythology would be between Allyson James Storm Walker series and Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson series. Otherwise I would go with the Greek Mythology in The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter I loved that book so much!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite myths vary, depending on my mood. A lot of the time I like the vampire myths...Interview With a Vampire. Good stuff.

    Then I like the Fae myths...my favorite isn't a book, but a movie. Ferngully.

    I love twists on demon mythology...as for books, anything by Larissa Ione, and Kresley Cole.

    ReplyDelete