May 21, 2011

{Melville House Hop} The Lake by Banana Yoshimoto

Melville House Hop 

“What’s the most unusual love story you’ve ever read?” 
I've never read a book that I felt had an unusual love story. There is always a bit of angst, forbidden love, good vs evil type but never unusual. If I had to go with a different type of love story my favorite would by CHINA GARDEN by Liz Berry. The love story and connect is beautifully written and my favorite. 

“What’s your favorite novel from another country?” 
My favorite novel from another country would have to be The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson a book originally published and written in Sweden. It wasn't my typical genre read but it was just so intense I couldn't stop reading it and the writing was very good.
 
“Why would you be interested in winning a copy of Banana Yoshimoto’s The Lake?” 
I am always looking for something new and exciting, romance is always a major part of my choices when I read and book. The Lake seems to have a suspenseful tale of two people and their relationship that I would enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment