May 25, 2011

BEA Armchair Books Fellow Blogger Interview Day3



My Blogger Interview is with Tezza from Spade High Reads Blog.
You can find Tezza on :
Twitter: @SpadesHigh
Facebook: Spades High Reads
Goodreads: Tvaleros

Bio:
"Avid Reader. YA Fanatic. Mum to a Beautiful 18mo. Wife to a Military Member. Shopaholic.Coffeholic.&.Book Reviewer."

Both Tezza and I are Military wives so it was pretty awesome to get to interview someone who loves to read and has a husband who serves. (:

Me: What is your favorite genre to read in YA?
Tezza: I would say my favorite YA genre so far would be Paranormal. I’m not really into anything erotic (adult), but I like to read Paranormal-Romance as well.

Me: What do you love about blogging and reviewing books?
T: The great thing about blogging and reviewing books is that it’s a great outlet to express your thought and emotions on books, and you get to share it with whom ever takes the time to read it.

Me: How do you like living in California? I’m a fellow Californian too!
T: I can’t say much really. I’ve been raised here all my life but sometimes the erratic weather does get on the nerves. LoL

Me: Who are some of your favorite authors/titles?
T: A non-YA author would be Michael Swanwick. He makes wicked dystopian-fantasy novels…and as of recent I enjoy Cassandra Clare (who doesn’t), P.C. Cast, and Andrea Cremer (aren’t you excited for Wolfsbane!?)

Me: Does your little boy ACE get to read your books with you?
T: He doesn’t read yet, BUT he does however know how to treat books. He doesn’t rip them or tear out the pages =)

Me: Which book title can you read over and over again and wont get tired of?
T: The Iron Dragon’s Daughter By Michael Swanwick Rated 18+ though. ^_^

Me: What upcoming titles are you most excited about?
T: I am eagerly awaiting Wolfsbane By Andrea Cremer

Me: What are some of your favorite shows on television?
T: Oh my goodness, I am so fond of Supernatural!!! Dean is so swoon worthy **drool** LoL

Me: Do you have any favorite hobbies besides reading that you like to do?
T: I enjoy spending as much quality time with my son, and watching cartoons… I’m 25 years old and I’m still proud to say that I still watch cartoons. Is that bad? ;)

Me: Which character in a book you love would you like to meet?
T: Jace from The Mortal Instruments… Oh my Oh my who would not want to meet him **big grin**

 Thanks for having here today and doing the interview. I hope to see you more often on the bloggersphere!

Yay Tezza thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! I've always wanted to live in California for its weather...It gets pretty hot here in Texas...This morning on my way to work at 7am it was already 80 degrees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! And thanks for participating in our round-robin interviews! They are randomly assigned, so one of my favorite things is seeing who gets matched up with whom. Sometimes the bloggers are complete opposites, and others find a ton of similarities, like in your interview. I hope you had fun and were able to make some new blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete