Apr 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays {6}


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!



My Teaser:

Synopsis :
"Between these frightening thoughts were the vivid memories of the way Jackson’s arms had felt around me. Jenny had hugged me, but I hadn’t felt the shocking sensation with her. Jackson was the only male human I’d ever really been in contact with physically. He was the only male I ever hugged – not counting my time before Eagleton - other than my coven brothers, and their hugs had been very different."

~ Page 98, "Amaretto Flame (Eagleton Coven Series) by Sammie Spencer


What's your teaser ? Leave me a link here and I'll check it out (:


8 comments:

  1. This sounds intriguing! Eagle Coven? Hmmmm, I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really, really interesting. Great teaser.

    Mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/teaser-tuesday-the-winds-of-khalakovo/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time seeing this book, hope you're enjoying it. About The Gathering...to be honest I'm not enjoying it much either hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, haven't heard of this book is it good?
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Bookgirl ( My Book Addiction )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I loved the teaser! I'm definitely intrigued. I think my TBR pile will happily welcome it. :)

    New follower here! My TT can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh great teaser. I haven't heard of this book so I'll be checking it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser. Not exactly sure what it's talking about but I'm interested to read on. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete