Feb 1, 2011

Brush of darkness

A Brush of DarknessA Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Great new series. I really like when authors create such interesting new worlds and use the popular characters in paranormal stories and give them such an awesome twist. Abby is a mortal who becomes a touchstone to a fae that is known as the Protectorate. Touchstones are very important to whomever their connected to, but Abbys world turns upside down when her Protectorate Moira goes missing and the fae Queen starts to ask questions. A mysterious Incubus name Brystion comes into the picture and seeks help in finding his sister, since Moira is gone Abby is his only hope. Now with two problems to fix abby really gets in over her head. I loved the character, all of them! The secondary were all different, fun and had great personalities. I cant wait till the next book even more so because the ending was way different than I expected.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment