Sep 13, 2013

Follow Friday {68} Kickstart campaign: Who would you choose as the cast for the main characters?

Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.
How does this work? You follow a blog, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?

It's super hard to choose just one series but I will choose at random one of my top 5 and that's the Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs.

It's also really hard for me to put a face to my favorite characters, but for me the two Id like to see is for Adam and Mercy.

I can picture Henry Cavill, having the superman build since adam is a werewolf, he'll need to be strong. Plus he looks great all rugged and can definitely handle fighting scenes like in Superman.

For Mercy I really like to actress from the Wolverine Origins/ John Carter Lynn Collins. She has a native american background and can battle it out and fight on her own like she did in John Carter. I think she'd be a great pick for the tough as nails Mercy.

What about you?


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my top favorite series too! I love your pick for Mercy! And what a hottie you chose for Adam!

    ReplyDelete