Jun 13, 2011

Graduation Week and Updates!



This week is my graduation week for College, I officially get my BS in Graphic Design this coming Friday! Ill be busy with my portfolio show on wednsday, which is where I present my art work in a big show room and have my own booth. Ill be working on my show for the next couple of days and then Ill have family coming to visit. 

But Ill still be reading just not as fast with my post for reviews this week. I have a fantastic Giveaway still going on that ends on Sunday. 

UPDATES:

Giveaway:

IThe giveaway for ARC of Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace is going on until Sunday: CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Angeline has been so awesome she was also giving away Skins for ereaders last week and the winners were emailed.

WINNERS of eReader Skins were:
Vivian for her Kindle and Memrie for her Nook
Congrats to both of the winners!

Reviews coming soon:


Anathema (Causal Enchantment, #1)Anathema (Causal Enchantment, #1)






A Warrior's Witch (An Otherworld Romance)






Watched








1 comment: