Apr 26, 2017

{Oh Snap!} Famous In Love vs Famous In Love


Oh Snap! Is my feature that recommends titles that I love and compare them to other titles in the same genre, television shows or even movies. I know how hard it is to find that book that is similar to the title you just finished, or the television show and movie your just finished, I'm hoping to help readers discover new and exciting titles.

Famous In Love >< Famous In Love TV

THE SHOW:
Oh Snap! Okay so I just started watching this and I have to say I'm totally digging the angst and crazy relationships. Seriously everyone is with everyone lol! But non the less the lead Paige so far is a real sweet girl, innocent and pretty much nervous as heck as she is thrust into the spotlight and connect easily with her co-star who very much since the beginning has eyes for her only at this time. I can't wait to watch more and I am however guilty of not reading the book first, sometimes Im introduced after the fact!


THE BOOK: Goodreads
So Im going a little different since I have not read the book, but I have to give some love to the original source and author. I have read some really great review, sadly I don't really read YA anymore so I don't have this on my TBR list, however if your looking for hollywood drama, romance and tons of angst this is the way to go!

Now for what I'm hoping for is my fellow readers, for those who have read it, tell me what you loved about it? Am I totally missing out and should I step into YA just for this title?

BOOK BLURB:

The romantic story of a girl who gets plucked from obscurity to star in the next major feature film franchise based on a book and the ensuing love triangles she gets entangled in on—-and off screen.

Meet Paige Townsen, Rainer Devon, and Jordan Wilder…

When Paige Townsen, a young unknown, gets cast in the movie adaptation of a blockbuster book series, her life changes practically overnight. Within a month, Paige has traded the quiet streets of her hometown for a crowded movie set on the shores of Maui, and is spending quality time with her co-star Rainer Devon, one of People’s Sexiest Men Alive. But when troubled star Jordan Wilder lands the role of the other point in the movie’s famous love triangle, Paige’s crazy new life gets even crazier.

In this coming-of-age romance inspired by the kind of celeb hookups that get clever nicknames and a million page views, Paige must figure out who she is – and who she wants – while the whole world watches.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment