Hello! I have an exciting post for today, one that I havent done in quite a while! As a member of one heck of a cool street team for Heather Hildenbrand, I've been chosen as the the hotshot of the week! So here I am posting my interview! If you havent read Heather Hildenbrands series such as Dirty Blood, its a must to add to your TBR list asap!
1) Name: Kristen and I own Seeing Night Reviews
2) What are your 3 favorite books of ALL TIME? Explain.
First! Moon Called by Patricia Briggs, this was my first addictive werewolf/shifter series that I can never get enough of! I adore Mercy Thompson and her kick butt attitude and the interesting world the patricia briggs created with werewolves, fae and vampire is freaking amazing!Second! Is the phenomenal Keri Arthur and her best character Riley Jensen who has a little bit of both awesomeness of vampire and werewolf. I like this series because Riley is a super sleuth in a paranormal world working only her equally cool brother and a seriously hot vampire. Each book always has some seriously intense twist and was great from beginning to end.
Lastly is the YA/Adult novel and still going series Poison Study by Maria V Snyder. While working at borders I discovered her books in the YA section but she wrote the series also in adult. The world building in this series in incredible and the female leads are always kick butt with a heck of a lot of magic behind their already strong personas. I love it!
3) Give 5 random or weird/personal facts about yourself. Explanations optional.
1. I'm a HUGE comic book nerd, I love them! Since I was little I grew up with a dad who owned a comic book store so I always read them. When I got older my dad and I started going to comic con every year and now this year will be our 17th year going! My dad is the coolest person!
2. I love Korean dramas! I dont know how old I was but I started getting addicted to anime and then started watching korean dramas (of course with subtitles) not long after. The best part about them is that they last about 16 episode and there done so I dont have to wait forever to see what happens. One of my favorites is You're Beautiful. Also.... I married a korean haha!
3. I love old movies, classics like Roman Holiday, Dial M for Murder and the Original Sabrina. Pretty much anything with Gregory Peck, Audrey Hepburn, and Humphrey Bogart. One of my all time favorite classic movies
4. I love rainy days! I live in sunny California so we don't get much of those if any. Especially now that we are in a drought. But I was luck enough to get married on the last big rain storm we had here almost four years ago! So it was a lucky day to get married in the rain!
5. I'm extremely terrified of clowns and doll...so of course Im having a huge issue watching the new American Horror story freak show and could not even watch the commercials for the movie Annabelle. CREEPY!!
4) Current Book Boyfriend? Do give details! ;)
OMG!!! Such a hard question because I love so many!! Haha!!
But I will go with my dark and broody bad boy and leader of the Dark Hunters! Archeron!! Sherrilyn Kenyon's best dark hero!
5) This or that (explanations optional!)?
1. Werewolf or Vampire? Werewolves!! Love those alpha males!
2. Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter!
3. Katniss or Tris? Katniss because I own a bow and love shooting!
4. Icecream or Brownie? Ice-cream
5. Damon or Stefan? Damon, bad boys with pretty eyes...umm yes!!
6. Middle Earth or Hogwarts? Hogwarts
7. Gandalf or Dumbledore? Dumbledore
8. Tattoos or Piercings? Tattoos, since I have some and so does my hubby :)
9. Blue or Red? Red my fav!
10. Diamonds or Gems? Diamonds are a girls best friend!
6) Name a few of your hobbies (besides reading).
I love playing volleyball, designing book covers for authors, and shooting at the gun range with my hubby!
7) Now post this and a 2-3 (or more) fun/funny/favorite pictures of yourself!
Heather Hildenbrand was born and raised in a small town in northern Virginia where she was homeschooled through high school. Since 2011, she’s published more than eight YA & NA novels including the bestselling Dirty Blood series. She splits her time between coastal Virginia and the island of Guam and loves having a mobile career and outrageous lifestyle of living in two places.
Heather is also a publishing and success coach bent on equipping and educating artists who call themselves authors. She loves teaching fellow writers how to create the same freedom-based lifestyle she enjoys. For more information visitwww.phoenixauthorink.com and find out how to create your own OutRAGEous Life.
She is represented by Rebecca Friedman.Stalk Heather on her website, twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads.
Thanks so much to Shana from A Book Vacation Reviews for the nominations.