Oct 10, 2014

Follow Friday {80} Book Merchandise – show off some of your stuff!

Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.
How does this work? You follow a blog, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Q: Book Merchandise – show off some of your stuff – posters, t-shirts. Whatever you got! – Suggested by Becky’s Barmy Book Blog
 

A: Some fun stuff I got from conventions, really makes me want to go to ALA again!! Such a blast!
What about you?

5 comments:

  1. I love all your stuff! I've never been to a convention. I definitely think I need to go! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are so awesome!! You should try one whenever you can!

      Delete
  2. Great stuff! Especially the signed poster. I love it! I an a new bloglovin follower :) Feel free to stop over and see all the stuff I dug up!
    Britt @ Spare Time Book blog
    My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-and-follow_9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love that poster :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  3. Hopping through. That Ender's Game bag is really cool. I still need to see that movie.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete