Jun 6, 2014

Follow Friday {74} What are your non-book guilty pleasures?

Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.
How does this work? You follow a blog, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

I have a lot of non-book guilty pleasures on TV! So many shows out there are just like the books I read. From Game of Thrones to True blood, with a splash of Scandal and some Arrow mixed in. Below are more of my favorite shows, that I cant ever miss any episode! What about you? Any favorite shows?








8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I watched the first episode of Penny Dreadful and loved it. I need to figure out how I can access the rest. I haven't tried too hard yet.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Game of Thrones! I haven't had the time to watch it yet, but I heard that it's really good! :) You have a good taste in TV shows!
    New follower via GFC :) Hope you stop by and pay a visit!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to watch True Blood but not anymore.

    New follower via bloglovin' and GFC.
    My FF
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice guilty pleasures! I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be a big Grimm fan. I need to catch up a lot!

    New Twitter follower, old Bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Game of Thrones!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! A fellow Game of Thrones fan! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through, you have good taste in TV shows (similar to me, hah!). I just have to catch up on new Grimm.

    New follower :)

    Jen @ Inkontheshelf.com

    ReplyDelete