The time has come that I have decided to open up my blog. I like being a lone ranger but I feel that there are so many books out there that I would love to read and support but don't have the time to read them.
So... I need help with the blog.
Blogging and reading are my passions, but I'm also a full time manager at a design firm and also freelance designing book covers for many wonderful authors. I'm a busy little bee and my husband and puppy are missing me even when I'm home, since well... I'm usually reading.
This blog is my second home, I love it and have watched it grow over four years, I've read books that I will re-read forever, met some fantastic authors, done some seriously fantastic interviews and I love giving books away to all the awesome readers that have been kind enough to follow me. In the end I need some help with the days I cannot post, especially weekends, my weekends post need some love.
I'm holding Interviews for a Co-blogger. Please know I'm looking for someone who is serious about reading and reviewing especially Young Adult!
Once I choose a co-blogger, I'm going to spice up the blog pages and introduce some new post discussions! I can't wait! The Co-blogger will also get their own badge and about me spot!
Below is what I'm looking for:
- Someone familiar with Blogger and with previous blogging experience
- Someone with a great personality and it should show in their writing.
- Someone who can read at least 2 novels, if not more a week and will write a review on it.
- Can be a blogger from another site but reviews must be original to SNR no double posting.
- Someone with a good amount of availability.
- Someone willing to do blog tours, I work along side many tour groups that support indie authors/
- Someone willing to come up with post ideas for weekly discussions
- Must be 18 or older to apply.
- Please do not apply in hopes of getting ARCS or learning how I get them.
Genres: Young Adult Highly Needed
- Contemporary Lover
- Fantasy / Science Fiction
- Paranormal Romance
- Urban Fantasy
In your email, please include your name, age, and which position you're applying for. I'd also like you to include links to your Goodreads, Twitter, or any other social media site you're a part of. I'd love to know your favorite genres and anything else you want to share about yourself.
If you blog at another blog, please include the link to it. It also would be helpful if you can include samples of reviews you've done in the past.