Aug 16, 2013

Follow Friday {68} Share something you’ve learned about book blogging

Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.
How does this work? You follow a blog, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

That I enjoyed discussing new topics outside of reviews and I should keep up my Thoughts on Thursday posts. I like having my random thoughts about book topics discussed with fellow book bloggers. I need to keep spicing up the blog every once in a while with fresh book topics.

What about you?


3 comments:

  1. Great Answer! I love talking with people in the internet but sometimes,some of them so rude and I feel like gave up. I'm a new Follower also this is my first FF Here's my blog --> http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally can't figure out what to post besides reviews, and book tours. I'm not exactly sure what to say. :(

    However, I do LOVE LOVE your blog header. It is RIGHTEOUS!! :) New follwer via networked blogs, bloglovin, GFC, twitter, facebook, and goodreads.

    My Feature & Follow
    Whit@Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good discussion! I frequently use my blog for ranting!

    ReplyDelete