Feb 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday {59} Parallel by Lauren Miller


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!

Just started this an its really good and so original! This is a must add on the wishlist!

My Teaser:
Same day, two completely different sets of memories. It's as if my minds recorded two different versions of what happened that morning. I run through both versions again stuggling to make sense of the inconsistency.

Pages 67 of 419  Parallel by Lauren Miller

What's your teaser for Tuesday?

BLURB: Release date 5/13/13
Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land her dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she's stuck on a Hollywood movie set instead, wishing she could rewind her life. But the next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A collision of parallel worlds has left Abby living a new reality every time her younger parallel self makes a new decision. Forced to live out the consequences of a path she didn't choose, Abby must let go on her plans for the future and learn to focus on the present, without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.

6 comments:

  1. Very intriguing teaser! Sounds like a good read!

    Here's my teaser! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this one sounds really good. Great pick for the teaser! Adding to my wish list now. :)

    Enjoy!
    ~Gin @Addicted to Words
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the teaser, and after reading the blurb, I'm definitely adding this to my TBR shelf.
    Here's mine: http://timeforreading.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/teaser-tuesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this book! I've got an e-copy, but too many library books to read first. Thanks for teasing me. :)

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    Here's my Teaser from Everbound by Brodi Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a captivating read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to read the book more and more! Thanks for the teaser!
    Here is Mine:
    http://werejumpinbooks.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/teaser-tuesday/

    ReplyDelete