Aug 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays {44} Silver by Talia Vance


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!




My Teaser:
He pulls me to him, letting his arms close around me. The air changes. The heavy ocean breeze disappears altogether, chased away by a bone chilling wind.

Blake steps behind me, his hands clasped around my waist "Whenever you're ready." he says.
Page: 232 of 377  "Silver by Talia Vance

Post in the Comment Box: Whats your teaser for Tuesday?

4 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I'm asking myself, "Ready for what?"
    My Teaser is from Vengeance is Sacred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ready for what?! whats going on!? hehe, great teaser, i will have to look this one up.

    Check out my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser! I have not heard too much about this book but it seems really interesting! Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, thanks for sharing!
    This week my TT is from a New Release, Titled “Weighted” by Ciara Knight:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete