Jul 30, 2012

{Stacking the Shelves {7} Two Weeks Notice and Precinct 13


Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly book blogger meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga’s Reviews. Make sure you stop by her blog to check it out and see whats on everyones shelves!
This week I got some great books that I cant wait to read and review! So much to read and so little time but these books are calling me to read them asap!

I'm a huge Rachel Caine fan and her new series Revivalist was really different from her Jinn series and vampire series. I enjoyed Working Stiff and Cant wait to try Two Weeks Notice.
Precinct 13 sounds fantastic! Kind of like a paranormal Warehouse 13, if you havent seen that show your missing out!
A Hundred Words for Hate didnt catch my eye right away but Im going to give it a try, a guy with extreme powers and who is an angel. Sounds like something I would like.

TO REVIEW:
Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2)Precinct 13A Hundred Words for Hate (Remy Chandler, #4)

Two Weeks Notice by Rachel Caine {Goodreads}
Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway {Goodreads}
A Hundred Words for Hate {Goodreads}

Big Thank You to Penguin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment