Jul 21, 2012

Stacking the Sheleves {6} Black City, Rift, The Blessed and more!


Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly book blogger meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga’s Reviews. Make sure you stop by her blog to check it out and see whats on everyones shelves!
This week I got some great books that I cant wait to read and review! So much to read and so little time but these books are calling me to read them asap!

I haven't read the Nightshade series but I do own the books, so Im excited to read Rift first to get me amped and ready for Nightshade.
The Blessed looks and sounds interesting, even though the cover is kind of creepy I cant wait to dig into this book.
Black City, what more can I say? This book has rocked the posts around the blogs and all the early reviews and mentions are positive. This is a book that is a must read for me.
The Vindico is something I have had my eye on reading for a while and as a big superhero fan/comic nerd I felt its my duty to read this awesome sounds book.
Beta is another book I've been seeing around and had to get my hands on this one to see what the hype is about. It sounds different from what I've been reading so Im glad to get a chance to read this one early.
Last but not least is Fated, this book I have to read asap! Enough said! 

 SWAP & TO REVIEW:
Rift (Nightshade Prequel, #1)The Blessed (The Blessed, #1)Black City (A Black City novel, Book #1)The VindicoBeta (Beta, #1)Fated (Soul Seekers, #1)

Rift by Andrea Cremer {Goodreads}
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley {Goodreads}
Black City by Elizabeth Richards {Goodreads}
The Vincico by Wesley King {Goodreads}
Beta by Rachel Cohn {Goodreads}
Fated by Alyson Noel {Goodreads}

A Big Thank You! to Lyndsey and Vanessa :)

12 comments:

  1. The Vindico looks super interesting!!! I'm seeing the other books around the blogoverse and I can't wait to read them! Enjoy!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/07/much-anticipated-books-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Black City cover looks ace, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash of review books. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Black City has such a pretty cover.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books this week!! I really cant wait to read Black City!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-11-venom-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black City!! I am dying to read that one! I love books that have a forbidden love story. I hope you enjoy! :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of Rift I've been wanting to read it ever since I saw it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Rift this week too!! I'm super excited to start reading it, it looks awesome!! Hope you enjoy :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! So cool that you got Rift. I really want to read it, although I need to read Wolfsbane and Bloodrose.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice haul! I am anxious to read Rift, Black City & Beta.

    Happy reading!!

    Sharon @ http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/the-sunday-post-stacking-shelves-22nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading Beta right now and it's pretty good! Black City looks awesome, too! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete