May 24, 2012

Follow Friday {41} Dream Cast of Current Read

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #98

Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.

SilverQ. Dream Cast your current read.
A: Right now I'm reading Silver by Rhiannon Held. Well the two main characters are Dare an werewolf enforcer for her pack and Silver a lost and very confused female werewolf. When I thought of Dare, I knew immediately who I would choose. He needed to be big strong and look powerful for an enforcer so I thought of Chris Hemsworth.
For Silver it was a little harder, since I just started this book, so far shes very usual and lost. I thought of an actress I felt who can pull of a tough but innocent personality and I thought of Olivia Wilde. I was watching the last episode of House and how she portrayed her character was how I feel Silver would be. But so far Im just starting this book so we will see how her character develops.



What about you? Who is your dream cast for the book your reading?

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. The links to your photos didn't work. But I do think Olivia Wilde is really pretty.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. :)
    Check out my Friday Hops:)
    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Hemswroth would be perfect for almost any alpha role. Thor..yum.

    New follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cast. Oh and the book looks prety cool also :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many bloggers have chosen Chris today, which is fine by me, many great picks of him :D
    I'm a new GFC follower. Here's my FF.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an awesome book! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete