- Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox.
- I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you.
- You don't have to call your post In My Mailbox... (some people don't even have mailboxes!)
- I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
- Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list.
- Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!
This week I have many awesome books that I cant wait to read!!!
This week was the week of awesome surprises and excitement! I really wanted this titles and was so happy to get them :) I was going to do a vlog this week for the first time but I'm super tired... Next time!
Once by Anna Carey - Thank you to Harper Collins for sending this to me!
Midnight Rescue by Elle Kennedy - Thank you to Signet/Penguin who sent this to me!
Bitterblue: Im sure many of you have read Graceling and Fire by Kristin Cashore and hopefully loved them as much as I did. Bitterblue is suppose to be a bit different, the character original introduced in Graceling so I'm excited to see how much she has changed. (release date May 1st)
Once: I got an ARC of Eve before it released and was absolutely drawn into the story that Carey wrote. I cant wait to find out what happens next with Eve and Caleb, the ending left me anxious to know what is going to happen next for these two. (release date July 3rd)
Midnight Rescue: I just finished today and whoa! this was one intense action/thriller. It has a very hard topic and this is definitely an adult novel, there was steam coming off the pages with the couple in this book. Stay tuned for my review. (release date May 1st)