Mar 1, 2012

Follow Friday {34} What Book would you like to see be a movie?



Question this week from Parajunkee and Allison Can Read.

Poison Study (Study, #1)

Q.
 What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actor/actress in mind to play the characters?

A: I would love to see The Study Series by Maria V Snyder in the movies. I really enjoyed the original world idea Synder created along with very strongly written characters. Plus Yelena and Valek kick butt together! As for actor/actress I've never really thought on one for Valek because I love just imagine him from the book that I feel no man could be him.

For Yelena I've always pictured here exotic with long dark hair and a very tough exterior. I fell that the young actress from Pretty Little Liars would be a great Yelena and she is youthful but mature looking as well. But I would just be happy if the novel got made into a movie and done correctly.

What about you? What book do you want to see be a movie?

9 comments:

  1. I would love to see The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare on the big screen!

    New follower via Linky! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series of books yet, but I adore your pick for Yelena! You've made me want to read them more.

    Hopping through the hop, happy weekend. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My Follow & Feature!
    H A P P Y R E A D I N G ! ! !
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read this book! It's gotten such great reviews.

    My choices are here:
    http://shewolfreads.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/feature-follow-3/

    New follower via Bloglines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read this book! It's gotten such great reviews.

    My choices are here:
    http://shewolfreads.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/feature-follow-3/

    New follower via Bloglines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New RSS follower. I haven't read that series, either, but I better check it out!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to read Poison Study, everyone says it rocks! The actress is so pretty. :)

    New follower.
    Here's my FF. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poison Studies would make a good movie and I agree that at least as far as looks is concerned she would totally work as Yelena. Sometimes with PLL it's hard to know about their acting ability (I watch it but sometimes I want to throw things at the PLLs)

    For me I want to see Soulless. Hope you'll come by my blog. My blog

    I had to work all weekend which is why I'm popping around to blogs so late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Poison Study, I really must check it out because I hear nothing but good things about it! New follower here, just stopping by. Here's my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete