Nov 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays {28} Wynter Chelsea by Becca Ritchie



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!


Wynter Chelsea: The LegacyMy Teaser:

My mouth dropped slightly.
"I do have to be scared, Dustin. I just woke up from a dream and found myself bleeding. How is this going to be okay? What if I don't wake up next time? What if that thing kills me in my sleep?"

 Kindle Page :103   "Wynter Chelsea"  by Becca Ritchie

Post in the Comment Box: Whats your teaser for Tuesday?

3 comments:

  1. Stolen Sun by L.C. DeCarlo page 182 print version.

    "Do what Jules? Tell me," his husky growl was almost indecipherable.
    "Bite me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. :oooo Creepy! I love books where things happens in their sleep. Even though it's one of the most creepy things I can read about, lol. Great teaser!

    My teaser!

    ReplyDelete