Oct 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays {26} Bridger by Megan Curd




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!
Bridger (Bridger, #1)

My Teaser:

My fingers wound between Liam's. My Heart nearly pounded its way out of my chest when he eagerly reciprocated the gesture.

Liam leaned forward to rest his chin on my shoulder. Whispering, his voice was still fervent.

"She'll never get near you again, I swear it. Not now that I'm your protector."

 Kindle Location:1473   "Bridger"  by Megan Curd


Post in the Comment Box: Whats your teaser for Tuesday?

10 comments:

  1. Great teaser! It makes me wonder who "she" is and why he is concerned enough to be a protector. Check out my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tease :) Thank you for sharing~

    Demi @ Breaking Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh - made me think of early love, but the protector bit makes me want to read it even more!

    Here's my Teaser from The Nine Lives of Christmas! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds intriguing...

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tease! He sounds awesome.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays - House Millar series

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read this book, great teaser. Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A captivating teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I can't wait to read this book, it's been on my tbr for a while.

    Here's mine: http://vintagebookworm.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser.

    Here is mine:
    http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-october-25-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I want to know who tried to hurt her (and why) and what exactly a Protector is!

    Check out my TT here!

    ReplyDelete