Jul 10, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon




The awesomeness bundle of ladies over  at Pure ImaginationReading Angel and Candace's Book Blog are hosting a readathon today through Wednesday, and I'm participating, cause I need to get cracking on my reading!

This is the list of Books I'm going to try and get through:

Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)Beautifully Broken (Spellbound Series)Illicit Magic (#1 Stella Mayweather Paranormal Series)Shadow Walker (Stormwalker, #3)


Ill keep my fingers crossed that I get through all these!!!

Don't to check out my updates along with all the fell readathon participants through twitter. Check the hashtag #OUreadathon for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on in the read-a-thon! I'm excited about participating in this as well. :)

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete