Jun 20, 2011

Winner of Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace

Descended by Blood (Vampire Born Trilogy, #1)

WINNER OF DESCENDED BY BLOOD

Thank you to all that participated and even answered the fun question about what would happen if you came face to face with a vampire. I appreciate all those who followed and are as excited as I am to read Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace.

The winner was chosen by random.org

Winner answered the contest question: I would totally beg him to turn me and then we could be a)all sparkly and happy while feeding on squirrels or b)absolutely evil and still happy while feeding on humans. I don't mind either way!

THE WINNER IS:

EVIE

Thank you Evie I will be contacting you soon and Angeline Kace will get your information from me. The ARC will be available in August and sent to you by Angeline. Congrats!

1 comment: