Jun 2, 2011

Follow Friday! and Blog Hop {13}


Question this week from parajukee


Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocolypse/ and or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen.


A.  For me I guess I think Ill master how to shoot a gun lol. My husbands in the military and I've gone to the gun range but Ill need to get better so I can take down some crazy Zombies. As for Mel Gibson eh I dont know he's crazy but he's still a good actor so I dont really care. 



Question of the week: Crazy-For-Books

Q. Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why its close to your heart?


A. My favorite post from last month was one I did for BEA armchair it discussed Nurturing relationship amoungst bloggers, publishers, and authors. Nurturing Book Blogging I mentioned a bit about my good friends I talked to everyday called the skype sisters. We are book bloggers and discuss anything and everything. 

12 comments:

  1. Great post! Communication always seems to be the answer! Thanks for sharing!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I really liked my Armchair BEA posts last week too.
    My Anniversary Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Everyone has guns! Why am I the only person armed with mutated alien cupcakes?!

    haha I hope you have a great weekend!

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. Love the idea of answering questions from readers. Love the Zombie question...can never be too prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming through on FF and the hop. New follower. I love your banner it's beautiful. I am totally umprepared for a zombie apocalypse.

    sortofbeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Thanks for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Armchair BEA was fun. I chose xxxHolic volume 1 by CLAMP as my favorite post for May 2011. Come see why.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually counting on Mad Max to save me from the zombies. If he's busy, I'll gladly take Riggs - so long as he's in crazy Lethal Weapon mode. LOL

    Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers to having a Military Boyfriend! :) Us ladies know how to pick them, plus they are bound to have a whole arsenal when the apocalypse strikes...lol

    new follower :)

    XO Andra @ Unabridged Andra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from the blog hop.

    I like this week's question.

    Enjoy!!

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not terribly sure, but I don't think bullets kill zombies. Maybe silver ones?

    I'm stopping by via the Hop. I hope you will visit my blog, Readerbuzz. I always follow back.
    And I am doing a monthly giveaway. This month: Anna and the French Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Military Wives sacrifice so much for the country. I salute you! Old Foll. But pls stop by there are only 1.5 hours to enter the Jenn Turner contest. <a href="http://fangswandsandfairydust.com”)> Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust</a>
    @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete