May 21, 2011

In my Mailbox {9} Original Sin, If I Stay, Something Secret...

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

  • Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox. 
  • I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you. 
  • You don't have to call your post In My Mailbox... (some people don't even have mailboxes!)
  • I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
  • Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list. 
  • Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!
    This week I have so many awesome books that I cant wait to read!!



    3) Spirit Storm Swag - From Author E.J. Stevens as a gift :)
    4) Taken swag and signed bookplate - gift from author Alma Katsu
    5) Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens - Won on Jennifer Lauren Twitter Giveaway!

    eBooks in my mail :)



    1) Something Secret This Way Comes by Sierra Dean - Won from Ann Aguirre Twitter Giveaway
    2) ARC Secret Guide to Dating Monsters Sierra Dean - Recieved for review from Author
    3) 44 by Jools Sinclair - Recieved for review from Author
    4) ARC Takedown by Stacey Kennedy - Recieved for review from Author
    5) Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer - Recieved for review from Author

    3 comments:

    1. You got some awesome books! The cover for shimmerspell is so pretty!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. YAY for signed books and swag! Awesome week :)

      ReplyDelete