May 7, 2011

in my Mailbox {7}

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

  • Make your own IMM post! You can post about books you've bought, gotten from the library, received for review... books don't have to arrive via your mailbox. 
  • I post every week, but you don’t have to. You can do one week out of the month or every other week it’s up to you. 
  • You don't have to call your post In My Mailbox... (some people don't even have mailboxes!)
  • I post my IMM on Sunday, but choose a day of the week that works for you.
  • Once you have your IMM posted, come back to The Story Siren on Sunday and add your link to the list. 
  • Try to post a comment on other bloggers IMM posts. I don’t expect you to post a comment on every single one, but pick a few!

    This week I have so many awesome books that I cant wait to read!!





    41cb42n5jrL.jpg


    Eden 
    By Michelle Haley
    Pri from Author

    When Arianna meets a mysterious stranger, she is taken to a mystical place called Eden. The secrets she finds there will have the ability to alter and extend her life forvever. She will have to choose between the icy-eyed boy she dreams of and her best friend and protector while having the adventure of a lifetime. Eden is an edgy twist on a timeless legend.

    She Smells the Dead (Spirit Guide, #1)




    She Smells the Dead
    By E.J. Stevens
    Ebook from Author

    It's the beginning of senior year and Yuki's psychic awareness of ghostly spirits is threatening to ruin her life. Her ability to sense spirits of the dead isn't glamorous like on TV. SHE SMELLS THE DEAD. Yuki is being visited in her dreams and suspects that her friend Calvin is involved in something strange. Will Yuki be able to save the spirits and herself?

    Spirit Storm (Spirit Guide, #2)




    Spirit Storm
    By E.J. Steven
    eBook from Author


    "Let the spirits guide you, but never let them take you."

    Spirits of the Dead are coming...

    Yuki is about to face an army of lost souls on Samhain, the night of Halloween, when the spirits of the dead roam free. Yuki will need all the help she can get from her friends, but will Calvin be there for her when she needs him the most? 



     I also got an awesome tote in the mail from the awesome Jennifer Laurens of her heavenly book series and she signed it!! I was super excited!!


    Thanks Jennifer!


    Her Blog: Jennifer Laurens

    7 comments:

    1. She Smells the Dead is pretty good. I hope you'll enjoy the books ^-^

      http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice! I have She Smells the Dead and Spirit Storm waiting for me on my kindle.

      ReplyDelete
    3. ooo cool bag.

      I enjoyed she smells the dead and spirit storm

      ReplyDelete
    4. i loved she smells the dead and spirit bound!
      hope you enjoy them.

      http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

      ReplyDelete
    5. She Smells the Dead looks pretty good, if a little creepy! :L Happy reading!

      ReplyDelete
    6. What a great selection!! You have quite a few that I would like to read too :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. She Smells The Dead looks good! I love that tote!

      ReplyDelete