Mar 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4

"Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, Hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This weeks Pre- Publication "can't wait to read" selection is:


Overprotected
By Jennifer Laurens
Publication Date: April 29th

From Grove Creek:


Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.
Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.
Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong




The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
By Michelle Hodkin
Publication Date: Sept 27th
From Simon and Schuster:



Mara Dyer doesn't believe life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.






The Mephisto Covenant
By Trinity Faegen
Publication Date: Sept 27th
From EgmontUSA:

Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.

A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks
for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find
peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.

With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and
win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?


What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


11 comments:

  1. These books sound pretty amazing! and the covers are all beautiful. My wishlist is getting so long :) Thanks for sharing!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked so many great books here! The ones I've heard of I can't wait for and the others sound really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mara dyer is one of my "i can't wait to get my hands on" picks as well. super excited for that one. your other picks looks awesome as well. happy reading :)

    If you have a chance, please stop by my WoW post . Happy reading :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks this week. All three are on my wishlist!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, they all sound great! Especially Overprotected, I love Jennifer Laurens! Great picks :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your picks this week! Especially the last two.. the covers are simply gorgeous and I really want to get these books asap, too ;)
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these look awesome! I'm particularly looking forward to the Mephisto Covenant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for the last 2. Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that when you get them, these books will be everything you hope them to be. Wanna see what I am Waiting on Wednesday for? Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks!! I'm really looking forward to reading all of them, especially The Mephisto Covenant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Overprotected looks fantastically scintillating :) I'll have to check it out.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete