Jan 11, 2011

Magic at the Gate

Magic at the Gate (Allie Beckstrom, #5)Magic at the Gate by Devon Monk

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Uh I held my breath through this entire book, the stuff that happens to Allie is just crazy! Another great book for Allie beckstrom! This book continues right where the last book left off, Allie went through the gate into death. She had quite an adventure with her father resulting in giving up a bit of her magic to a very bad guy. She was also able to bring back her lover Zayvion from the gates of death back to the real world. But a whole lot follows her back and Zay isnt waking up. Allies got it hard in this book and has to jump through fire to keep the people she loves safe and has the help of the authority thankfuly. I loved this book and I cant wait to see what's next for Allie and the gang.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment